- Corporate & Commercial
- Automotive Retail
- Real Estate
Jason M. Christopoulos is an associate of the firm. He concentrates his practice in corporate and commercial services representing automobile dealerships, privately held corporations and individual clients. He handles automotive dealership matters related to corporate formation and governance, day-to-day corporate matters, buy-sell transactions, franchise laws, licensing matters, automobile advertising compliance and a wide variety of other automobile dealership issues.
Prior to obtaining his law degree, Jason worked for 12 years in the retail automotive industry as a Vice President, General Manager and Finance Manager in family owned new car dealerships.
- Illinois State Bar
- Associate, Lyman Law Firm, 2014 to present
- Associate, Henderson & Lyman, 2012-2014
- J.D. cum laude, Northern Illinois University, College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois, 2011.
- B.A. Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, 1996.
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Dealer Counsel